The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier Series is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. Each product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-age technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect up to eight HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to eight outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the, Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source�s EDID and record in the unit. If the first detected output source is empty it will pass to next source, until the first HDMI/DVI been detected.
- When user reconnect all the output sources or re-plug the power, the
- system will automatically recover the EDID.
- Support xvYCC.
- Support CEC bypass
* Frequency bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
* Inputs: 1 x HDMI female ports ( type A connector)
* Output: 8 x HDMI female port (single link)
* Power supply: 5VDC/4.5A
* Dimension: 436(W)x120(D)x44(H)mm
1 x HDMI 1 in 8 out Splitter.
For more information: